Peplum & Topshop / Peplum y Topshop


Hey guys! :) 
I hope you are enjoying your Easter holidays! Here in my city, we have had some rainny days so the holidays  haven't been as we would have liked to! but still nice. 
First of all and before getting into the daily outfit I would like to anounce that I've changed the name of the blog. The reason is that is was too long and sometimes hard to find and also because I wanted it to be more "personal" and more "me". So as you can see you can't get into my old blog anymore "www.nosinmimoleskineblog.blogspot.com.es" it has changed now to http://con-efe.blogspot.com.es/ .
"Con efe" means "with F" in Spanish lenguage and it contains the meaning of my name Fátima and my passion Fashion. It will be still the same idea, posting my daily outfit and my vision of fashion, so I hope you keep reading me as usual! :)

Here I bring you my yesterday night outfit, I am in love with this peplum dress, I got it in Copenhaguen this summer in  TOPSHOP and yesterday was a nice ocassion to wear it. Unfortunately, it was rainning outside so I had to do the photo shoot at home. What do you think about the dress?


Hola chicos/as!
Espero que estéis disfrutando las vacaciones! Aquí en Cádiz hemos tenido algunos días de lluvia que nos han fastidiado algunos planes pero aún así estar de vacaciones siempre sienta bien verdad?
Lo primero, antes de meternos en el outfit de hoy, me gustaría contaros que he cambiado el nombre del blog. Resultaba demasiado largo y difícil a veces para la gente y tambien porque tenía la idea de hacerlo más "personal". Introduciendo la letra F, doy a conocer quién soy Fátima y lo que me gusta Fashion (moda en inglés). La idea del blog sigue siendo la misma, compartir con vosotros este pequeño rincón en el que llevo casi un año con 60.000 visitas. Así que espero que sigáis ahí apoyándome como siempre.

Os traigo el look de hoy, un vestido peplum (que como sabéis han arrasado en revistas y pasarelas) que me compré cuando estuve este verano en Copenhague. Es de una tienda que seguramente conocéis y os encanta TOPSHOP. Ayer encontré la ocasón perfecta para ponérmelo y, como os he contado antes, el tiempo estaba muy mal así que decidí hacerme las fotos en casa. Qué pensáis?







Because it is a simple dress, I wanted to make it "original" by adding this black neckless, which I thinks suits perfectly!
Al ser un traje liso, le metí este maxi collar negro para darle un toque original. Creo que la combinación quedo perfecta!

Vestido/Dress: TOPSHOP
Neckless/Collar: PRESENT FROM M.W
Tacones/Heels: DOROTHY PERKINS

Lot of love
F

Con todo mi amor:
F








2 comments:

  1. Muchisimas gracias por tu comentario y tu visita! espero que me sigas un besito!! :)

    ReplyDelete